Hi Stipe

Perfect timing - we have such an item on our current to do lists.

Looks good - compiles and works with brief testing on our dev box.

Nisan
At 04:47 PM 2003/11/24, Stipe Tolj wrote:

Hi list,

the attached patches is a feature add in terms of customizing the
access-log format for bearerbox. This will allow to use custom format
access-log lines using escape codes (commonly known from the
sms-service groups).

Here are the changes:

  * gw/bb_alog.c: handles the custom bearerbox access-log formating
  * gw/bb_smscconn.c: moved log_sms() to gw/bb_alog.c:bb_alog_sms()
  * gw/bearerbox.h: added bb_alog_ prototypes
  * gw/[sms|wap]box.c: harmonized access-log config directive reading
  * gwlib/accesslog.[ch]: alog_open() changed to indicate if markers
should be written to access-log file. If no markers are set, then the
default timestamp prefix is not written, allowing users to
individually set the timestamp in their custom access-log format.
  * gwlib/cfg.def: added config directives 'access-log-time' to
indicate if localtime or gmt should be used within access-log,
'access-log-format' holding the escape code formated line to log,
'access-log-clean' (boolean) indicating if standard markers shoould be
avoided and hence the access-log should be "clean".

Which means you can use this core group for bearerbox in your
configuration:

  group = core
  admin-port = 13000
  smsbox-port = 13001
  admin-password = bar
  access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"
  access-log-clean = yes
  #access-log-time = gmt
  access-log-format = "%t %l [SMSC:%i] [SVC:%n] [ACT:%A] [BINF:%B]
[from:%p] [to:%P] [flags:%m:%c:%M:%C:%d] [msg:%L:%b] [udh:%U:%u]"
  store-file = "/var/log/kannel/kannel.store"

which would cause bearerbox to log in our "default" access-log style.

Please try and have a vote on it. If no vetos occur, I'll commit this to cvs.

Stipe

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248