Enver ALTIN wrote:

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 16:46 +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:

1.4.1 and 1.5.0 would be nice to get out at some point.. we
did not get it out before end of the year but how about now?

ok, which means we release 1.4.1 stable as stable update to 1.4.0. +1 on this.

I think we need to share a list of known issues that need to be fixed
for 1.4.1, and release 1.4.1 when the list is cleared-up.

an idea to "mark" the bugs that are show-stoppers for next stable 1.4.x releases is to threat the severity value "block" as such marking.

Comments on that?

It's not very sexy, I have to admit. But I don't see an other ability to "declare" bugs to show-stoppers in order to have an accurate TODO list for bugs.

Anyone else something in mantis?

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG