Hi Stipe+List,

On 1.3.2005, at 03:24, Stipe Tolj wrote:

Aarno Syvänen wrote:

Hi List,
Anybody committing this patch to cvs? I tested it with
keyspan 19hs adapter and siemens tc35 modem
(which combination initialised very slowly), and it
seems to work ok.

now, obviously you commited it for revision 1.21, 2005/02/22 16:19:21 ;)

which brings us up again to a rule: write a post to the list saying "commited to cvs" if you do. So that developers scanning the list for "open" issues know that this has been commited and don't have to viewcvs to check.

"Committed to CVS" for every instance for asking a vote ? Yep, there is something in this, a mail lumping all commits together is
a bit misguiding.

Even while I have to veto again the error() message strings. They are a bit to harsh for a little gsm modem to write in a log file ;)

Yep, I fix them. A joke repeated many times over is very tedious.

Aarno