In a matter of fact, I am using a specific port. The port was assigned to us by the operator. Thus when they cut off our SMPP connection by switching off the network, we still keep the TCP connection (because Kannel isn't being restarted). So when Kannel attempts to re-bind, it failed.I figure that's what happened?

Now the operator of course won't change their settings, all i can do is set up a workaround. How can I achieve this? Can Kannel tries to rebind from attempting the TCP socket connection again?