Hi all,

I'm using latest Kannel release 1.4.1 compiled with openssl-0.9.8h.
Then I'm trying  to establish a secure WTLS Class 1 connection with Nokia
Mobile Browser (NMB) simulator 4.0.

So during Handshake phase NMB simulator sends
"Client Hello" PDU and Kannel replies with "Server Hello",
"Server Key
Exchange" and "Server Hello Done" PDUs.

But after that NMB sends warning "Alert" PDU with "unexpected_message"
description instead of sending
"Client Key Exchange" PDU to proceed handshake phase.

Why is NMB sending the "Alert" PDU ? Is it waiting some other PDU as "Server
Certificate" ? Or Kannel is
sending some wrong parameter as RSA public key in "Server Key
Exchange" PDU ?

Regards,
Anderson

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua
cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses