Hi,

without their Spec is this impossible to say if Kannel can handle this...

Please provide Spec.

Thanks,
Alex

Am 09.06.2009 um 10:11 schrieb V:

Hello,

Any have some experience with connection to LMT operator in Latvia with
proprietary SMPP extensions for DLR and billing reports?
I found previous thread about it, but with no decisions..:(

Kind regards,
Martynas

Hi,

Am I right that LMT uses reserved command ids there?

If yes, then in my opinion it may be useful to implement some API for
adding vendor specific SMPP commands processing as DSO and after this
LMT extension as such DSO :-)

Illimar Reinbusch - Telejazz.com wrote:
LMT uses SMPP procol with some additions to it for billing and DLR purpose.
*
*For example:*

* **LMT_REPORT – Contains information regarding the result of the
processing and execution of the SUBMIT_SM command;*
*LMT_GEN_CODE_RESP – Contains information regarding the result of the
processing and execution of the LMT_GEN_CODE command**
LMT_VERIFY_CODE_RESP – Contains information regarding the result of the
processing and execution of the LMT_ VERIFY_CODE command;
*
*LMT_REPORT_RESP – contains information regarding the results of the
LMT_REPORT command’s execution;*
*LMT_GEN_CODE – requests to generate access information for the Service
provider’s public resource, if authorization is made according to the
procedure outlined in Art.3.7. and 3.8. of the Addendum No.2 to this
Contract;*
*LMT_VERIFY_CODE – requests to verify the access information provided by
the Client for the public resource;

Illimar

Hi,

what is LMT extention? Could you please provide some links?

Illimar Reinbusch - Telejazz.com wrote:

Have somebody implemented it or its new to Kannel. Would Kannel be
interested adding support for it to Kannel if someone (me) would
write it?

Illimar

Jurijs Cerepanovs wrote:

Illimar Reinbusch - Telejazz.com wrote:
Current implementation needs patch for kannel - it's simply to rewrite smpp connector for understanding LMT_REPORT e.t.c proprietary packets.

Hi

Has anybody implemented or added new protocol to support Latvia LMT
operator
SMPP protocol with LMT extentsions?

Would u suggest adding to to current SMPP development or add new
protocol
based on SMPP implementation?

Thanks,
Illimar