Am 18.03.2011 10:06, schrieb Donald Jackson:
> Hey Alex,
>
> I think anything is 'possible' but this SMSC was written specifically to make
> it easier for users to implement such a scenario. Asking these types of users
> to now configure loop backs, a sqlbox and more doesn't make it an easy task
> for them.

I agree here to Donald. Complex setups are possible with the board-tools we have
in Kannel, but if we can make things EASY and even more flexible within the
architecture, we SHOULD do it.

> The reason I like this solution is it makes it easy for users to implement
> and it doesn't impact the gateway negatively being a separate SMSC module
> (ie, use it if you want it).

correc, it's simply ONE additional SMSC module. User's decide if they NEED it,
we PROVIDE it ;)

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org