It is recommended to send every SMS individually as if you specify  delivery
reports or similar requirements, you need to distinguish every individual SMS
from each other. Those things are extremely difficult if you send one message
with 1000 destination numbers. Delivery reports will acknowledge "any" message,
not a specific one as there's no way to distinguish them from each other as you
have only one URL which is always the same one.