From: spameden [mailto:spame...@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 18 juli 2013 17:24
To: Rene Kluwen
Subject: Re: Multi record sending patch

+1 for this patch to be included!

the only thing is sqlbox deletes record from the database before its sent to
the bearerbox, so if sqlbox crashes at this point some messages could be
lost.

2013/7/18 Rene Kluwen <rene.klu...@chimit.nl>

Hello Alejandro,

I found this patch and I consider it useful enough to include in sqlbox
trunk.

Is this the latest version? And is it tested well?

Maybe you have a diff against current trunk.

== Rene