Hi Alex,

Thankyou for that correction its working now by using UUID of each message.

But is there any way by which we can remove messages sent to one smsc for
example

http://127.0.0.1:13000/remove-message?smsc=xyz?password=xxxx

 <http://127.0.0.1:13000/remove-message?id=UUID?password=xxxx>

Or deleting messages in queue regarding one smsc

kannel_admin/delete-queue?smsc=XX

There must be some criteria or conditions to delete different messages
rather then deleting all at once or removing one by one.

Kindly look into this issue

Thanks,

Kirti