Hi Jose,

Please check out https://github.com/donald-jackson/kannel-pluginbox (read
README carefully)

1) If you have an HTTP application that can perform these tasks (routing,
etc) you can already do this with pluginbox + the HTTP plugin.

The plugin is written to deal with requests in an asynchronous/callback
fashion so it should only be limited by the speed of your HTTP application
in terms of performance.

Good luck,
Donald

--