On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 02:06:09PM -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 09:01:20PM +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> > >
> > > At today's FESCo meeting, it was agreed that all the below packages
> > > would be marked orphan.  I know several of these have been fixed by
> > > provenpackagers already - you are welcome to un-orphan and maintain
> > > them going forward, or the original package owner may choose to do so.
> >

> I made sure that no one who fixed a package was actually the package
> owner.
>
> Pre-orphaning:

[...]

The list of packages you announced that are going to be orphaned and the
list of packages that were orphaned are not the same. recordmydesktop
was on the to-be-orphaned list but afaics was not orphaned and also was
not mentioned in your list about which provenpackager fixed which
package.

Regards
Till