On Mon, Apr 06, 2020 at 16:02:34 +0100,
 Leigh Griffin <lgrif...@redhat.com> wrote:

Our stakeholder and engagement point as a team is Fedora Council. If you
have issues with how this was handled from a relationship perspective then
please take that up with the Council. We have engaged with fesco in the
past at the request of Council and will engage with them in the future in a
similar manner.

I think this is a good idea. While it is clear a lot of people participating in this discussion don't like what or how things happened. We can't each decide how things are going to be or we will have a lot of conflicting action plans. Further arguing with Leigh doesn't seem likely to be very productive. Given the tone of some of the replies, Leigh has been surprisingly gracious in continuing to engage on this mailing list.

We should be taking this up with the council to see what is possible and how we might proceed forward. _______________________________________________