On Wed, 01 Jul 2020 17:46:23 +0200, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> * Is this only on x86_64 that you need this? Or all arches?

Sure we should have this on all arches but I haven't tested non-x86_64 yet.
There possibly may be also some memory problems even on x86_64 (it builds on
my machine w/64GB but Koji has only 16GB + big swap).

> * you're guessing you need 160GB? Is that pretty accurate?

$ du -shc `git ls-files` `cat sources |sed 's/^.*(\(.*\)).*$/\1/'`
chromium-83.0.4103.116-2/ BUILDROOT/
...     ...
161G    chromium-83.0.4103.116/
14G     BUILDROOT/
176G    total

> I can fix that and they would have ~300GB or so each, would that be enough?

It depends what other packages are being built on the same host, doesn't it?

> in that case you could submit and cancel until you got a buildhw-x86 ?

I am not Chromium maintainer (Tom 'spot' Callaway is). I am not even sure Spot
will accept this change (although then why not). I do not want to talk for
Spot if he likes to do the builds this way.

> Anyhow, I'd suggest filing an infrastructure ticket with your needs and
> we can see what we can come up with either short or long term for you.

I will file a ticket after Spot says his opinion (or not).

Thanks,
Jan