On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 07:35:20 -0600,
 Bruno Wolff III <br...@wolff.to> wrote:

Is their going to be an updated build soon? I tried to build rc4 (which looks to be what was released), but I need to figure out how to get both x86_64 and i686 rpms built when using fedpkg local. If there isn't going to be an update for a while, I'll spend time figuring that out.

I was able to use scratch-build on the srpm created by fedpkg local in order to get i686 rpms for testing. However, I had the same problem, so an updated build is unlikely to fix whatever my problem is.