I knew that a bunch of java stuff was going away, but I am not sure what the impact of that is going to be. Is there a feature page or similar that summarizes what the effect we be?

I have one package that produces a java program using ant that I like to be able to keep building somehow. There is also an OCaml package I help maintain, that is used in an old game that I doubt gets much use these days and I wouldn't be too sad if that went away.

Is there a recommendation to move to maven? Is there anything like the old gcc based java compiler that could be used? Is there still going to be a java runtime?

I spend a lot of time using the former as a passtime game and would miss it if it wasn't in Fedora any more.