As a hobbyist developer it is very convenient to use Fedora even for building for Windows. In dnf i see a huge array of mingw-* libraries but glfw is missing. The upstream project https://www.glfw.org/ provides them so it is probably simple enough. So my first question is related to this:

How are mingw packages built in Fedora? Who usually maintains them (the maintainer of the linux library package)? Is the process of building a mingw library largely automated is the build for the linux package is available? Is there a reason why there is no mingw-glfw in Fedora?

2) gtkmm-4. I noticed there is already gtk4-devel but no gtkmm-4 (the C++ wrapper). Are there any plans to include this as well?

Thanks.

--
Marián Konček