Happy New Year everyone,

noticed on device: Pinephone

At least since early last year, most likely much longer, rpm scriptlets report this message:

Couldn't write '0' to 'kernel/yama/ptrace_scope', ignoring: No such file or directory

Can the one responsible please add some sort of check to the scriptlet:

if [ -e "..kernel/yama/ptrace_scope" ]; then
  echo "0" > ..kernel/yama/ptrace_scope
fi

or, as it seems to be an irrelevant message, use > /dev/null ?

I would really like to help out with such small stuff, when I'm allowed in the maintaier/packager gang ;)

best regards,
Marius