I used a wrong mailing list, I meant to send it here.

I still see this approach as wrong. You can change the archfulness of the main package. You can add a -java subpackage which is noarch and provides the main package name for example. In the .spec I see you manually invoke expanded %mvn_install macro.
"antlr4-project" is what "antlr4" should be in my opinion.