On 8/13/23 17:30, Andrew Heath wrote:
Robert,
Thank you,  this is very helpful, so I guess the questions I have is if I'm reading your email correctly

1. Is for now we need to deal with the vendor directory, but should start working to packaging some of the go-lang dependencies as rpms?

You should make review requests with the SPEC I provided in my Fedorapeople
space.

I don't have an ETA on the K8S situation.

2. With the bundled vendor directory we have a "functional" build of the rpm that should work in theory?

Currently the executable would work cause Golang is statically built. The library is disabled cause it probably wouldn't work without unbundling for other projects using it.

Note that I haven't tested none of the executable, I don't know if it needs special config or anything else.

Cheers,

Robert-André