On 9/20/23 12:06, Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
Ian Laurie wrote:

On 9/18/23 07:48, Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
SDDM was switched to Wayland for F38 and newer. If you want it to use
X11, you have to edit /etc/sddm.conf and set:

[General]
DisplayServer=x11

*sigh*

I agree with your feeling. My list of "unbreak my Fedora" settings changes
is growing with every release. (E.g., I also disable systemd user sessions
etc.)

Are those available somewhere? Sort of a F38/KDE bag of tricks webpage?
There is a lot of themes, backgrounds and cosmetics things around, but
productivity and compatibility settings or suggestions are very difficult to
find,
even in cases where someone has to revert some undesired change or regression
introduced in new versions.

Thanks.

   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it