Adam Williamson venit, vidit, dixit 2023-10-10 23:03:57:
> Due to outstanding blocker bugs[1], we do not have a release candidate
> for Fedora Linux 39 Final. Thursday's Go/No-Go meeting is cancelled.
>
> The next Fedora Linux 39 Final Go/No-Go meeting will be held at
> 1700 UTC on Thursday 19 October in #fedora-meeting-1. We will aim for
> the "target date #1" milestone of 24 October. The release schedule[2]
> will be updated accordingly soon.

I noticed that we switched off updates-testing by default for F39
installs very recently. Is that something that is tied to the release
date or the final freeze date?

Early adapters should now how and whether to change this locally, of
course. I couldn't tell the timing from the release schedule.

And, of course, it makes sense to give "late early adopters" what will
be in the release, at the expense of a time frame without any updates.

Michael