Hi All,

I used to do a lot of gaming related Fedora packaging and I still maintain
over 200 pkgs, but I really don't have much time for Fedora package
maintainership anymore.

The last few years I have been limiting my package maintainership
to fixing FTBFS, which for many game packages is fine since they
are not seeing any new upstream releases.

Widelands however still has an active upstream and 6 months ago
a new version was released. I have been unable to find the time
to upgrade to this new release and I don't expect I will find
the time to do so in the near future.

So I hope someone else is willing to takeover as maintainer ?

Regards,

Hans