On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 04:26:26PM -0800, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 04:46:23PM -0500, Christopher wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 4:01 PM Gary Buhrmaster
> > <gary.buhrmas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > https://status.fedoraproject.org/
> > >
> > > It currently reports all systems operational
> > >

> > Yeah, I found that after asking. It also says it's updated manually,
> > so I'm not sure how reliable it is.
>
> Well, I am not sure how to answer that... if we know about some issue
> that affects a lot of people we try and update it. If we don't know
> about an issue, we can't know to update it and if the issue is something
> that doesn't seem to affect a lot of people or is something we can
> quickly fix, we often don't update it.

So I sometimes have issues logging in.  For example it happened about
5 minutes ago, but the error isn't very interesting:

  Original URL:
https://id.fedoraproject.org/login/gssapi/negotiate?ipsilon_transaction_id=8d11a868-b8f5-4e65-b48b-a53f592d2cfb
  Redirected URL: https://id.fedoraproject.org/login/pam

  Gateway Timeout

  The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream
  server or application.

Is it useful to report these?  Sometimes just retrying works, as
in fact happened when I retried it this time.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v