Kevin Fenzi kirjoitti 22.2.2024 klo 1.43:
Greetings. After the outage that just completed, koji has been upgraded
to 1.34.0 plus a few patches from upstream. Some highlights:

* A patch has been added allowing us to set 'noarch_arches' on build
tags. This allows us to specify what arch builders will do noarch
builds. Without any setting it's any arch, but this presents problems
for noarch packages that have some dependencies that have dropped i686.
For f41 / rawhide, this has been set to "aarch64 x86_64 ppc64le s390x"
(ie, excluding i686). If this works well we can extend it to other build
tags.
What does this mean in practice for packagers? Can I now stop adding `ExcludeArch: %{ix86}` to noarch packages in Rawhide, or should I still keep doing that until we know "if this works well"?