On 10-03-2024 18:10, Sandro wrote:
On 03-03-2024 21:42, Sandro wrote:
I plan to update libunibreak to version 6.1 in rawhide and F40 in about a week.

This update comes with an soname bump. The following packages depend on libunibreak:

fedrq wrsrc -Xs libunibreak -F name
coolreader
fbreader
krita
naev

I ran a smoke test in Copr [1] rebuilding those packages against libunibreak-6.1 and all packages built successfully. I added the maintainers in Bcc.

Please use the following side tags for rebuilding your package against the updated libunibreak:

rawhide: f41-build-side-85041
f40:     f40-build-side-85045

[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/gui1ty/libunibreak_6/builds/

I will be moving forward with submitting the update to rawhide even though none of the dependent packages have been rebuilt in aforementioned side tags.

I can wait a little longer with the F40 update, but I still think it's worth updating the package in F40 as well. Let me know if you think otherwise.

Updates for F40 have been pushed now as well. Only fbreader was not rebuilt against updated `libunibreak`.

-- Sandro