Alright, so a substantial amount of information changed since the original
submission of the change proposal. We aren't necessarily thinking of
demoting Gnome. The overall spirit of the CP is that we think KDE, and to
some extent the other spins too, need a bit more visibility on the website.
At the very least, Gnome and KDE should be up front on the frontpage.

I completely agree that Gnome is an awesome DE, and I will never knock that
down. But I think the KDE audience in the Fedora community is also quite
substantial.

We've been discussing it in Matrix, and we can't seem to reach a
consensus as to what is the best way to initiate the discussion procedure.
Figured a change proposal was probably a decent way to "kick the hornet's
nest", so to speak.

We essentially just want more visibility on the website, if that makes
sense.