I rebuilt openvdb. I am finding that the dependency chains in this set of packages are even longer than I expected. Considering that, and how “heavy” some of these packages are – and in the interest of not keeping this side tag open for too long – I am going to go ahead and start using provenpackager privilege to carefully work through the packages that can be rebuilt with a simple release bump. (Hopefully that means all of them!)