On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 07:53:01 -0500
Josh Boyer <jwbo...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Tomas Mraz <tm...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > * Open floor  (t8m, 19:45:44)
> >   * AGREED: FESCo expects the Tech specs/docs from working groups by
> >     March 3rd at the latest (+7, -0, 0:0)  (t8m, 19:50:38)
> >   * ACTION: t8m will update the weekly reports ticket with this
> > request (t8m, 19:53:08)
>
> It would help if FESCo had a set of specific things they are looking
> for by that date.  Otherwise you're going to get varied information
> and detail from each of the WGs.  Guidance is requested.

Well, (not speaking for all of FESCo), I was thinking first it would be
the next expected deliverable:

"The second deliverable should be a list of necessary changes from
existing Fedora procedures needed to release the product. This should
be ordered to show what things depend on other changes and at which
point the changes will mean that we can no longer produce the current
type of Fedora. This will allow us to identify the resources needed by
what teams in order to implement the plan and at what point we may need
to have a longer than normal release cycle to do tooling work."

I think thats still not very detailed tho, so for me at least, I would
love to see:

* What are your working groups deliverables? The actual thing we will
  be giving our users? (ie, a 1gb live iso image, or a netinstall.iso,
  or a cloud qcow2 image) with (these workstation/server/cloud
  components on it in configuration X)

* based on that, what changes to our current setup would you need to
  make that happen? (changes to livecd-creator, cloud image production,
  pungi) and/or (websites showing all products) and/or (what would
  marketing be able to hand out at events) and/or ...

Basically data so we can all discuss what we can bite off for f21 and
hopefully make some awesome compelling products.

kevin