Hi

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:50 AM, drago01 wrote:

> For instance we named a release "beefy miracle" and that might have
> been offensive for some people (ex. in India)., but
> apparently no one cared enough to "officially" complain.

I certainly did file a complaint against generic-logos which has a similar
problem with Fedora Board which in turn dismissed my concern and failed to
answer my follow up question and I gave up on it.  That is of course
artwork that Fedora itself is upstream of rather than merely something we
package.  One would hope that the new standard applies to concerns outside
of U.S as well.

Rahul