On Mo, 2016-03-07 at 15:56 +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 09:21:38AM -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> > Does this mean we can install systemd into a base container without
> > systemd-udev?
> > And without systemd-container?
> Yep. That's more or less the point of the change.

Plans to split out more?

console setup comes to mind.  was mentioned on the list recently that
this is quite big because it pulls in keymaps as dependency.  And it's
also something you don't need in a container.

Maybe also network (networkd/resolved) given that fedora uses
networkmanager by default.  Probably hasn't a big effect on the main
package size though.

cheers,
  Gerd