Hi, everyone.

We would like to create a collection of books in pdf format (collection as
in http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Collections) for kids in Uruguay, but we've
seen that each time you open a book, a duplicate is created in datastore,
despite the file being stored locally. That happens in build 656, but I've
tried the same in 767, and duplicates are still being created.
I've found that ticket #8155 describes this defect, but it seems that there
hasn't been any advance since it was created 7 weeks ago.
We need to solve this asap, so any workaround is good for us (it doesn't
need to be pretty at all).

Cheers

--
Emiliano Pastorino