I spent the week bringing the XO1.5 firmware up to scratch, updating the
OFW trac tickets, enabling features that had been omitted for early
testing and merging submissions from Paul, Luke, and Lilian.  Chris and
I worked to get suspend/resume working when Linux is booted from OFW.
On Thursday, I started getting flu symptoms, but managed to stave it off
long enough to release Q3A06 on Friday morning.

I then spent Friday and Saturday having the flu for real.  Sunday was
rather better, but I'm still not 100%.  The flu has affected our entire
family, with the final holdout starting to exhibit symptoms on Sunday.
Hopefully by the end of next week we might no longer be a sick house.

Mitch