This is my public announcement that I'm leaving OLPC. I have accepted a new position at Bobo Analytics. My last day with OLPC is the 21st.

At Bobo I'll be working along side with Ed McNierney and Mitch Bradly so it won't feel too far away from OLPC.

The last 6.5 years have been an amazing journey. There really aren't the words to express it. I'm extremely honored to have had the chance to work at OLPC and been able to work with some of the most amazing people I've ever met. I'm proud of what OLPC, its associates and volunteers have been able to accomplish and I'll always carry fond memories of my contributions to the project.

I'll continue to lurk on IRC and you can still reach me by my rich...@laptop.org address. If that stops at some point then smithb...@gmail.com will be around as long as google keeps it.

Take care everyone.
Richard.

--