Hi,

merged and added some clarification of what happens when you attempt to
load the FIFO when writable=0 (this is useful e.g. when you are pushing
data continuously from one clock domain - you can tie we to 1).

Do you know how to make the "Python module index" section more useful,
or disable it completely?

Sebastien