I am trying to get the LatticeMico32 running on an Altera development
boards. The project I am working on has a bunch of cores that we were using
with an AMBA-lite bus connected to a ColdFire V1 IP core. We are replacing
the ColdFire with the LM32 (and might put wrappers to convert the Wishbone
to AMBA to interface with our cores).  I have seen the milkymist on some
Altera's but those have a relatively complicated path using the misoc
generation tools. Has anyone seen or done something along the lines of this
port<http://tutorials.tkjelectronics.dk/Porting_the_LM32_to_a_Xilinx_FPGA.pdf>
Xilinx FPGAs.

--
Even a Smile is charity :)