Well, about Michal's point: I agree it'll be hard on Sailfish.

I think that the best measure against so-called "piracy" is a dynamic price
changing possibility as in AppStore as previously said.

But I won't agree about $650 - not everyone can buy first-minute device.
And take it in account that in some countries (like Poland) minimal pay is
$400. New N900 is half of that in Poland. And if you'd like to expand to
countries like Uzbekistan, Kazachstan, Ukraine, Belarus, ... than $1 is a
lot in these countries. Don't make the mistake HP/Palm did: assuming that
the world ends on EU borders (in their case it was East and West Coast of
the US)

The blacklisting might have detrimental effect on sales altogether - the
person won't be able to buy apps even if they change their mind, if they
want to undo their deeds - they won't be able to do it.

What happens if someone gets blacklisted from the Harbor?

--
Marcin