Hello,

I am aware of that, that Sailfish native apps should use Silica. But it's
not my point in this case to switch I'm just experimenting with the old
com.nokia.meego components. They're available in the repos, so I tried, how
would the app basing on it work.

I installed it in Emulator only - I don't need it for building. I added to
Requires instead of sailfishsilica-qt5, but it's still not detected still
after installing.

Thanks

--
Marcin