Hi Artem,

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Artem Marchenko
<artem.marche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the update, Lekku

I, not L :-)

> Will the apps violating these rules, but currently approved or submitted and
> under QA still work fine for the launch? And will users get proper update
> notifications when you change package name from e.g. flashlight to
> com.iamcool.flashlight and update icon to 86x86?

Any update will trigger an update notification in store as far as I know.

> What about the apps that are to be submitted today-tomorrow? Do you know
> when this "will be a FAQ" will happen and since when shall it be enforced
> (rather than just recommended)?

First draft was written yesterday, it might take a little longer while
we nail out a few final things. Not too long I'd hope.

> *QML API and Shared libraries*
> What about standard Qt5 modules such as qt5-qtdeclarative-systeminfo and
> qt5-qtgraphicaleffects
> Can I still Require them in .yaml/.spec to guarantee that device will
> install them or shall we bundle them in manually somehow?

You will still need to specify your requirements. Note: not everything
with a "Qt" in the name is necessarily supported. I'll make sure a
full list will come around the same time as the FAQ/with the FAQ.

In particular, as I understand it, QtSystemInfo is not yet API/ABI
stable upstream (Lorn, please correct me if I'm wrong...), so we are
unable to offer support for it at this time.

> Cheers,
> Artem.

BR,
Robin