Thanks for your tips, and sorry for the laaaate reply.

Le 18/10/2013 12:50, Matt Austin a écrit :

> I think you should be able to get what you're after with the
> following - assuming you have a reference to your 'detail page'
> (lets call it 'detailPage'):

That's the point. How do I get a reference to my detail page in my
grid page ?
I guess I should instanciate it in some way... maybe using a Loader ?

Here is what I tried:

GridView {
            id: gridView
            anchors.fill: parent
            cellHeight: 150
            cellWidth:110

            model: ListModel {
                ListElement {
                    ico: "qrc:///card1.png"
                    val: 1
                }
                ListElement {
                    ico: "qrc:///card2.png"
                    val: 2
                }
            }

            Loader { id: pageLoader }

            header: PageHeader {
                title: "Choose your card !"
            }
            delegate: Card {
                source: ico
                value: val
                onClicked: {
                    pageLoader.source = "CardPage.qml"
                    pageLoader.item.currentCard = this
                    pageStack.push(pageLoader.item)
                }
            }
        }

with CardPage defined like this:

Page {
    id: page
    property variant currentCard

    Column {
        width: page.width
        spacing: Theme.paddingLarge
        PageHeader {
            title: "Your card !"
        }

        Card {
            source: currentCard.source
            value: currentCard.value
        }
    }
}

I get the CardPage to be displayed, but then references to currentCard
are undefined. Maybe I shouldn't be using 'this' keyword ?

Or is there a better way to have a shared object to let my page
communicate ?

Thanks in advance,

Franck