you may need to make childs of menu._contentColumn, not just menu.

On 23.11.2013 19:47, Tigre-Bleu wrote:
Hi,

I try to dynamically populate a ContextMenu but either I ran into a bug in the
Silica Component or there is something I'm doing wrong.

Here is an example of simplified code showing the problem:

         ComboBox {
             width: parent.width
             label: "Menu"

             menu: ContextMenu {
                 id: menu
                 MenuItem { text: "Static 1" }
                 MenuItem { text: "Static 2" }
             }

             Component {
                 id: menuItemComp
                 MenuItem {}
             }

             Component.onCompleted: {
                 console.debug("Populating menu")
                 for (var i=0; i< 4 ; i++){
                     var newMenuItem = menuItemComp.createObject(menu, {"text" :
"Dynamic" + i})
                 }
             }
         }

And in attachment is the result in the emulator.

We see that Static entries are correctly displayed, but dynamic ones are all
superposed.

What is wrong?

Thanks,

Antoine