At the moment it seems everything is rejected, that don't fit the latest
rules so a "harbour-<appname>" naming and an icon with 86px in the 86x86
folder. This needs some tweaking, another reason for rejecting could be,
that you are using - at the moment - not whitelisted libs.

Maybe we can help, if you tell us, what your problems / rejecting message
is about.

But there should be also people with real devices, some found really fast
help at IRC too. This could be also a good starting point.

Gabriel.