On Wednesday 08 January 2014 09:22 Jonni Rainisto wrote:
> IMHO applications that use QStandardPaths should be always accepted, there
> must be something wrong with the process or rules if that is the cause for
> rejection. If QStandardPaths points to wrong directory then its a bug which
> should be fixed.

Can we consider this as a (semi-)official answer? I would also say that harbour
applications should not be rejected because of a (seemingly) Qt-bug that should
be easily patchable i.e. that QStandardPaths.data doesn't reflect XDG-*
standards.

WRT user(nemo) specific data isn't StandardPaths.data[1]|genericData[2]
available in C++?

[1]
https://sailfishos.org/sailfish-silica/qml-sailfishsilica-standardpaths.html#genericData-prop
[2]