On Wednesday 15 January 2014 18:33 Oleksii Serdiuk wrote:

> >> So (saying my covers id is 'cover') I could do:
> >>     property bool visible: cover.active || applicationActive;
> >
> > Yes, this should work. However, I wouldn't recommend naming a property
> > `visible` because this will hide `visible` property of core QML Item
> > component and might lead to weird behavior.

Good point.

> One correction, though:
>
> property bool visible: cover.status == Cover.Active || applicationActive

Didn't even see that. Thanks.

  property bool someName: cover.status === Cover.Active || applicationActive;

is a good trade-off for not seeing the time changing when peeking :)

I wonder if onSomeNameChanged is being triggered when waking up from
deep sleep.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus