Hi Andrey,

The output is: ReferenceError: bloomfilterdata is not defined

I am calling it from a .js

Some idea about how can I  make that this is also defined there.

Thanks!

El Miércoles 26 de febrero de 2014 12:18, Andrey Kozhevnikov
<coderusin...@gmail.com> escribió:

start app in terminal and show output please

>On 26.02.2014 17:15, antonio.cano.go...@ovi.com wrote:
>
>Hi Thomas,
>>
>>I did both modification but the code does not work yet.
>>
>>Here is the new code:
>>
>>        QGuiApplication *app = SailfishApp::application(argc,
        argv);
>>        QQuickView *view = SailfishApp::createView();
>>
>>        Bloomfilters  * bloomfilters = new Bloomfilters();

        view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("bloomfiltersdata",
        bloomfilters);

        view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/bloomfilter.qml"));
>>        view->showFullScreen();
>>
>>        return app->exec();
>>

>>El Miércoles 26 de febrero de 2014 12:01, Thomas Perl <th.p...@gmail.com>
>>escribió:

                    SailfishApp::application(argc, argv);
                    SailfishApp::createView();
                    Bloomfilters();

                    view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/bloomfilter.qml"));

                    view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("Bloomfilters",
                    bloomfilters);

>>>Two things:
>>>
>>>  1. Call setContextProperty() right before before
                  setSource(), so it's
>>>already available when the QML content is loaded.
>>>  2. Use lowercase for context property names
                  ("bloomfilters" instead of
>>>"Bloomfilters"). In some places, QML interprets IDs
                  starting with an
>>>upper case letter as a type name, and that won't work
                  then, therefore