Hi,

On 14.03.2014 00:58, Artem Marchenko wrote:
P.S.
Actually harbour FAQ tells to put at least my cache files to
$XDG_CACHE_HOME subdir that is /var/log/harbour-myapp . So I guess
having /var/log unwritable is a bug then

see https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#2.14.0

"If $XDG_CACHE_HOME is either not set or empty, a default equal to $HOME/.cache should be used."

and XDG_CACHE_HOME is currently not set on device out of the box.

br
Reto

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 12:55 AM, Artem Marchenko