But i have really no idea why harbour permitting usage of any QML imports. If update will chance any API in future applications just wont start. There is no harm for end user, only harm for developers.

14.04.2014 12:20, Artem Marchenko ?????:
My understanding was that QtDocGallery provides you with way more files (via indexer?) than a list of files in whatever QStandardPaths tell.
But yeah, QDir could be a workaround, indeed, thanks!

Artem.

--
Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com