I don't get it, can or cannot we use the SDL2 family libraries on our
games? My game was rejected for requiring the shared libraries.

I then according to the FAQ added them to the
/usr/share/<HARBOUR_APP_NAME>/lib, updated the makefile to find them using
rpath and built my game, also used the macros related to excluding
installed libraries.

Before uploading the changes I tried the rpmvalidation.sh and now I get
that my package cannot require shared libraries such as SDL2* freetype,
glib and others, also that private libraries are shipped with the package.

I don't get it am I missing something?

my harbour-farwest.spec file:

Name:       harbour-farwest

Version:    1.0.1

Release:    2

Group:      Games

License:    Proprietary

Source:     %{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(sdl2)

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(egl)

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(glesv1_cm)

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(glesv2)

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(SDL2_image)

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(SDL2_ttf)

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(SDL2_mixer)

# for playing sound

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(audioresource)

BuildRequires: pkgconfig(glib-2.0)

# for playing sound

%description

A video slot game with the wild west theme

%prep

%setup -q -n %{name}-%{version}

# >> macros

# list here all the libraries your RPM installs

%define __requires_exclude ^libSDL2*$

# << macros

%build

# Command used to compile the application

make

%install

rm -rf %{buildroot}

# Command used to install files into %{buildroot}

%make_install

%files

%defattr(-,root,root,-)

%{_bindir}/%{name}

%{_datadir}/%{name}

%{_datadir}/applications/%{name}.desktop

%{_datadir}/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps/%{name}.png