Hi,

I can't reproduce this in Windows XP either. I installer Win XP Pro SP3 (32 bit) and the warnings and errors show up just fine and warnings can be filtered away.

Also I don't get the word "warning:" in front of the warning messages as you can see in the picture I included in the previous message.

Is it possible that something in the project you are compiling is producing these messages since they seem to be slightly different from the standard messages? Or have you turned on some extra options in Qt Creator that aren't on by default?

What I was trying to say about the compiler was that the Qt Creator that is shipped in the installer is compiled with MSVC 2010. It's not a compiler that can be used with the SDK. But also it does not
seem to matter since it works in my Win XP installation.

One more thing for you to check: if you create some other project, like the default template project and add some code lines that produce warnings there, do you see the same behavior?

Best regards,
 Juha