1. No, lupdate is included in the virtual machine used to bild your app and
invoked automatically
2. Just put your harbour-yourappname-xx.ts files into 'translations'
directory and you're set
3. Usually I install the RPM in the emulator and run it from command line
after changing LANG env variable

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Marcin M. <marmistrz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I couldn't find the answers to a couple of questions:
> 1. Does SailfishOS SDK require external lupdate? If yes, where can the
> command for lupdate be set (as of Mint 17 (Ubuntu 14.04), lupdate-qt5 is
> not provided by any package)
> 2. If using sailfishapp_i18n, are the QTranslator steps still needed?
> Should /usr/share/appname/i18n or .../appname/translations be used? If ` -
> '%{_datadir}/%{name}' ` is already in .yaml is anything else needed
> concerning packaging?
> 3. What's the recommended way of testing translations in the Emulator?
> setting LANG in the environmental variables?
>
> PS. There's no documentation concerning this on the sailfishos.org
> website.
> --
> Marcin

Luca Donaggio